A Letter to You
Hello my friend,
My husband and I are blessed and thankful being parents of our two beautiful boys: Darren and Bennett. They are loved dearly. When we first start this this blog, it was meant to be a simple blog to be shared among the families.
As we diligently preparing for our website, both my husband and I came across a greater purpose - why not create a website to:
- Sharing fun in growing up
- Help to improve parent-children relationship and interaction
- Let children to have a more fun and happier childhood
- Make children more healthy and more active
- Make parenting a less challenging experience
We are 'parents in training'. And, we are open and keen to improve on our parenting and approaches. If you have any pointers or stories to share, please do let us know.
We encourage you turning off your TV, shutting down your mobile devices, and get off your couch. Grab a book, a pen, a piece of scratch paper. Simple activity like doodling as a family will strengthen parent-child relationship, helping your children to learn and be creative.
Grow up with them together, grow up fun.
Amanda & Jeff