This colorful shaped sandwich is easy to make for the kids with a simple and fantastic look. It can change children’s boring lunch boxes into an interesting food favorite.
- 12 slices of fresh bread
- apricot, raspberry, blackberry, or blueberry jam
- peanut butter
- butter or margarine
- shape cutters (e.g. circles, star, heart, people)
Step 1. Preparing shape
First shape cutters ( e.g. circle, stars, hearts, people)
Step 2. Removing the crusts
Remove the crusts from the bread using a bread knife.
Step 3. Spreading
Spread six slices of the bread in a plate and put with spreads of choice.
Step 4. Using of Butter
Use butter or margarine to make sure that the sprinkles will stick.
Step 5. Prepare For Slice Bread
For the remaining six slices of bread, cut the shape from the center and place it on top.
Step 6. Make sandwich
Match up the cut of the six slices according to their shape to make little sandwiches.
Step 7. Serve
Serve your sandwich on a large tray or a nicely prepared lunch box for a good impact.
More Fun Ideas and Expansions
Create your own DIY finger-food breakfast using these expanded fun ideas:
- Experiment on different shapes of the bread for a more interesting look.
- To make it healthy, make more colorful food using veggies and fruits.
- For finished sandwiches, put some design beside of the shape to make it wonderful and it is perfect for the party.