Wake up those sleepy heads with this fun and delicious breakfast made of eggs and cheese. Kids especially love to eat yummy food and making it more appealing will have them asking you for another plate.
- 2 fresh eggs
- 2 pcs of raisins
- 2 slices of cheddar
Whisk the eggs in a bowl and fry them scrambled on a non-stick pan. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Put the scrambled eggs on a plate shaped like an oblong. You can use a used canned container to follow its shape.
Cut the following shapes from your cheese:
- 2 elongated chicken wings
- 2 small pairs of chicken feet (3-legs)
- Chicken comb
- Small triangle for the beak
Put together your baby chicken breakfast in the following order:
- Put the chicken wings on each side of the egg body.
- Put the pair of chicken feet at the bottom.
- Put the chicken comb on top.
- Add the beak and the 2 raisins for the eyes.
Serve to your kids and enjoy!
More Fun Ideas and Expansions
Create your own DIY egg chicken breakfast using these expanded fun ideas:
- To complete your breakfast set, place the egg over bread and serve to your kids with milk or juice.
- Come up with a new chicken look using hard boiled eggs. Design with eyes, beak, wings, feet, etc.
- Experiment on different animal designs using scrambled eggs. You’ll be surprised how many you can think of using whatever ingredients you can find in the kitchen.